Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekly Recommendation: Week 10

Ok, week 10 we have here. Oh, that sounded Yoda-ish. Time Jam this Pearl will it be. Well, that's a little too confusing. Ok, this time, it will be Pearl Jam. YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF PEARL JAM? HOW COULD YOU? Ok, doesn't matter, I'll introduce Pearl Jam to you. Oh, I just realized that I said Ok three times (make that four). Ok, here are the lyrics. Oh, shoot. I said it for the fifth time.

The Fixer

Yeah, hey, hey
When something's dark, let me shed a little light on it
If something's cold, I want to put a little fire on it
If something's old, I want to put a little shine on it
If something's gone, I want to fight to get it back again

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fight to get it back again
Yeah, yeah, hey, yeah, yeah

When something's broke, I want to put a little fixin' on it
If something's bored, I want to put a little exciting on it
When something's low, I want to put a little high on it
If something's lost, I want to fight to get it back again

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fight to get it back again
Yeah, yeah, hey, yeah, yeah

When signals cross, I want to put a little straight on it
If there's no love, I want to try to love again

I'll say your prayers, I'll take your side
I'll find us a way to make light
I'll dig your grave, we'll dance and sing
What's saved could be one last lifetime

Hey, hey, hey
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fight to get it back again
Yeah, yeah, hey, yeah, yeah, fight to get it back again
Yeah, yeah, yeah, fight to get it back again
Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

As you can see, there are a lot of yeah's. Here's the link: The Fixer-Pearl Jam

Écouter, s`il vous plaît. Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger