Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Friday, May 21, 2010

What's an official post?

Well, this is an official post!  I call it, "All sorts of random topics stuck onto one rather necessary post". Unfortunately, it's too big to fit the title. Well, actually, it can fit the title, but it's too mixed up.

First random topic: Science!

GAH! Science isn't cool. Well, at least form and function isn't anyways. I don't think being an engineer will be a good career choice later in life. If I ever do become an engineer, you might not want to go into the buildings that I build or design. Just saying. It's not safe.

Second random topic: Random topics!

Have you ever noticed how topics can be so random? It includes this one. Well, randomness, is indeed, something that I do. By the way, I herd you liek Mudkipz :o. Yes, I know I'm random.

Fourth...wait...no third random topic: CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

This random topic is about Captain Obvious. Yes, he has the most Obvious sayings around, including the first sentence in this random topic. Now, to quote interesting quotes of Captain Obvious.


“People all over the world will have to purchase a new calendar within the next twelve months.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Within two to three years the price of stamps will increase by an amount.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Someone will die today.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Someone will be born today.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“You will eat food within the next 30 days.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Tomorrow will be another day.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“The future is coming.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Someone will breathe today.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Within two... no, three..., no wait, ok two years, there will be a year that is divisible by 2.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Indeed, current events may become past events, but always remember that there will, now and always, be future events in the future.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“In two years time, it will be two years in the future.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“I'm not a doctor, but if you don't have your heart put back in your chest, you may die soon.”
~ Captain Obvious on Lack of Medical Training, also the future
“At the sound of the tone, it will be the time it is supposed to be. As in not now, but the future”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“in one year it will be the present ”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“Next millenium, you'll be dead.”
~ Captain Obvious on the future
“You can't touch MC Hammer.”
~ Captain Obvious on MC Hammer

Well, that was awesome. (Credits of quotes to Uncyclopedia)

NOW it's the fourth random topic: Music?

Ha, music. I just thought of that right now. I'm currently listening to Yes-Coldplay. Guess what song's after that? If you guessed Strawberry Swing, well, you're wrong. It's Viva la Vida. By the way, Yes is over 7 minutes. Oh! Here are the lyrics (Yes, I know it's pretty random):


Yes-Coldplay

When it started we had high hopes
Now my back's on the line
My back's on the ropes

When it started we were alright
But night makes a fool
of us in the daylight

Then we were dying of frustration
Saying Lord lead me not into temptation
But it’s not easy when she turns you on
Sin, stay gone

If you’d only, if you’d only say yes
Whether you will's anybody’s guess
God only God knows I'm trying my best
But I’m just so tired of this loneliness

Hey

So up they picked me by the big toe
I was held from the rooftop then they let go
Dizzily screaming 'Let the windows down'
As I crawl to the ground

If you'd only if you'd only say yes
Whether you will's anybody's guess
God only God knows she won't let me rest
But I'm just so tired of this loneliness
I've become so tired of this loneliness

Hm...it's missing Chinese Sleep Chant. Ok, hold on.

Chinese Sleep Chant (Part of Yes)-Coldplay

Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep satisfied
Sleep satisfied

Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep satisfied
Sleep satisfied

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep satisfied
Sleep satisfied

Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep crucify
Sleep crucify

Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep satisfied
Sleep satisfied


Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep satisfied
Sleep satisfied

Wow, until I looked it up, I didn't know that it kept on saying sleep. I only heard the word satisfied. The echoing falsetto doesn't help. Ok, now, I will find one random song on my iTunes library and describe it, or whatever.

~2 minutes later, after a lot of explaining about what's going on.~

Ok, so, with the help of Angie (7H), the song that has been picked is Falling Away With You-Muse.
This song uses acoustic guitar, and starts out pretty quietly, and slowly gets louder. During the first chorus, the drums, ELECTRIC guitar, and bass comes in. It's kind of loud now. Oh, and the acoustic guitar is gone. That sucks, I liked it. Well, the vocals come in again. Chorus...blah blah blah...still the same. Finally, at the end, it gets quiet again. Oh, and the acoustic guitar comes back. There's also this sort of fuzzy noise in the background. It's pretty faint, but it leads into Interlude, which is a lot of fuzzy noise, and then, in my opinion, the best song of Absolution (the album of Falling Away With You), Hysteria comes on.

Well, that's a lot of random stuff. I think I'm done. Bye! Oh, and have a nice long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger