Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

What's a Earth Hour?

Well, It's been 24 hours since Earth Hour yesterday. I was at a restaurant, which had to keep the lights on, because a lot of bad things could happen if the lights were turned off...

WORSE CASE SCENARIO

Person 1: Where's that steak of mine? Oh well, I guess I have to just poke around with my fork.

*pokes around with a fork*

Ah ha! I think I found it!

Person 2: Um...nope, you found my arm. WITH your fork.

Person 1: Oops, sorry...I still haven't found my steak yet...

Anyways, my family still participated in Earth Hour, because we had turned off everything while we were gone! Aren't we an environmental family? Anyways, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger