Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Friday, March 19, 2010

Coins?

Uh oh, March break is almost over! Even worse, today is Friday of March break, which means it's almost over! Anyways, coins are cool. You're surprised aren't you? I have 13/14 of the official 2010 Vancouver Olympic coins in the collection. That's not good. I NEED ONE MORE! Which one? Well, I probably told all of you. It's this one!




Yes, it's this one. The sledge hockey coin. Sledge hockey is basically Paralympic hockey. They have 2 sticks, one in each hand, and their legs are strapped onto this board with something that looks like a skate on the bottom.




So, do you have it? If so, I WANT IT. That's all I'm saying. If any of you are willing to kindly donate one (if you have one) I will take it, to be polite. Or, we can trade. I have a lot of coins. Probably about 50 dollars of special coins. It's just a guess, I don't really know. Or, I can trade just a regular quarter. I don't think I should be doing this. Oh well, it's for fun. Bye! (Andrew, I will not trade you my hockey coin if you don't have some coin that I want in return!)

4 comments:

  1. OSCAR, I TOLD YOU THIS BUT I HAVE GOLD COLLECTION
    IT IS AWESOME!
    (My om wont let me show it to you though, shes mean like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I have that one but only one...
    srry...
    Hmmmm... HOHUM....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm... I also have alot of hockey coins too yu noe... Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would someone kindly donate a hockey coin and a sledge hockey coin Please? And unlike Oscar, I'm willing to give you another olympic coin I have or a loonie!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger