Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Discussing the busy weekend

Oh my goodness! This is probably the busiest weekend I have ever had in MONTHS! *glares at speech*

Speech: What did I do?

Me: YOU! You were the one that caused me all this trouble! If you weren't here, then this wouldn't be a problem.

Speech: *sniff*

Anyways, it's very busy! I have a day camp tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, leaving about 3 or 4 hours to practice my speech. On Sunday, I have to go to my friend's house for his birthday party. That's always a whole day thing, so I probably won't get any speech time then. I hope Mr Gould will give me Wednesday when Menan goes to France. Good luck to me!

WAIT...WHAT? I NEVER POSTED THIS YET? Well, it's too late now. Oh well. That was written on March 5th. Today is the 16th. Amazing. I can't believe I didn't post this yet. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Well, think of it like this: At least you remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I have 14 followers!!! 14 , that just leaves, uh, 13 MORE to beat you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that, Yuming. If you haven't followed yourself, you should do that, because it's cool.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger