Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Monday, February 8, 2010

What's New in Life

Quick overview of today. Today was a peaceful day actually. Partly because no one was screaming that cookies are better than pie (I'd say that this would be a social justice issue, but that would get me a bad mark on the speech D:). I'M STARTING TO GET SICK! I might miss school. WOOHOO! Just kidding. Some Olympian is coming for SAM to the core, and I don't think I want to miss that. Just to tell you, I'm posting this at around 10:45 PM. Why? Because I feel like it! You're not my mom. No yelling! I'm listening to Coldplay. The top 10 is coming out in about a week. I already have it scheduled. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. *I seriously don't know why you and Tracy fight so much about if pies or cookies are better? I really don't think it matters since they are totally two different things. If you guys were talking about apple pie and cherry pie or chocolate cookies and oatmeal cookies it'll make more sense* <----Just to let you know since you and Tracy totally make too much of a fuss abou it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like cookies that much. They're always so sticky and always get stuck between you're teeth. Yuck! It's a nusense to clean it of so I usually avoid eating them. But a cookie is good once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOKIES ARE BETTER THAN PIE !!!!!!!!!!! COOKIES ROCK ! PIES AREN'T BETTER THEY ARE TOO MESSY YOU NEED A FORK AND A PLATE AND STUFF ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO EAT A COOKIES IS JUST SHOVING IT IN YOUR MOUTH ! -_- cookies are better than pie

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger