Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Monday, February 1, 2010

Blogging about nothing

Ergh...my mind seems blank. I guess I will blog about nothing. Nothing is a wor-...ohh....you thought I meant that I wouldn't be blogging..hahaha...no. I'm going to be blogging about NOTHING, shown to you in bright lime green. Wow, I really need to get a life. Heh...blogging about nothing. Anyways, nothing is a word that is combined from the words no and thing, for example there is no such thing as unicorns, or, there is nothing called a unicorn, it's a mythical creature. So, nothing is nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Enough of the repetition. Anyways, to drain words (because I'm evil that way), I will start to write nothing repeatedly. So much for no more repetition. Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Ha! Now wasn't that fun? MORE NOTHING! Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Allow me to check the dictionary for the term nothing....

Loaded 20%....searching for a dictionary....
Loaded 40%....searching for a good dictionary....
Loaded 60%....STILL searching for a good dictionary
Loaded 80%....Searching for the word nothing...(I FOUND A GOOD DICTIONARY)
Loaded 100%...Here it is!

Nothing
–noun 1.no thing; not anything; naught: to say nothing.
2.no part, share, or trace (usually fol. by of): The house showed nothing of its former magnificence.
3.something that is nonexistent.
4.nonexistence; nothingness: The sound faded to nothing.
5.something or someone of no importance or significance: Money is nothing when you're without health.
6.a trivial action, matter, circumstance, thing, or remark: to exchange a few nothings when being introduced.
7.a person of little or no importance; a nobody.
8.something that is without quantity or magnitude.
9.a cipher or naught: Nothing from nine leaves nine.
10.(used in conventional responses to expressions of thanks): Think nothing of it. It's nothing. Nothing to it.

Does it make sense? Yes it does :D. Now, to see how many words this is. 362! Not including these sentences though. It's so short compared to the rest of my posts. One post is over 800 words, remember? Anyways, I will talk about more nothingness. All done! See? I'm desperate for words, so I will write random things. I will now not use the backspace key and type as quickly as I can. Ready? Set? Go! hello, my name is Oscar. I ham not using the backspoace key. I'm not good at this. Haha...I use the backspace key alot if you havn't noticed. All therse terrible mistakes without the aswesome backspace key. IT SAVES MY LIFE YOU KNOW. I can't use it now. It's fun to not usee it though. It feels so free to screw up and mean it. I SCREW UP AND I LIKE IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA....I'm akt school. I just got the book subamarine outlaw. Menan tells me that it's a good book. I hpoe soe . Jeez, using , I mena, not using the vbackspace is kind of annoying. I'm not doing this on purpose though. I mean, I'm not aming, Whoops, making the mistakes on mpurpose. I told u, using the backspace key is very important in my typing. Anyways, it's about a boy and a man ywho decides to make a submarine and travel around the see. It seems kind of scary. I still won't use the backspace key, but here's the summary. What happns whne a fearless young explorer teams up with a junkyard genius and builds a submarine? Going to sea with an unusal crew, a strangly intelligent seagull with attitude and a dog that nobody wanted, Alfred unwtting ly becomes the "Submarine Outlaw" and discovers that the sea is a busy place. Escaping from the coast guard when he is mistaken for a Russion spy sub, rescuing a familyh on a sailboat in a strom, and running from thieves who are after the gold coins he has rased from the floor of the Louisbourg harbour- Alfred learns that a modern explorer muse keep his wites about him as he sails on the high seas, or beneath them. STOP! Well that was fun. Let's see how many words I have now. 726. Much better. This is a post for February, and today is January the 28th. So, for now, I'll wait. Bye! Oh..and I also realized that by mistake, I wrote the word muse :O. Now it's really bye. Bye!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. that is a LOONG blog about, Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar all I see is you using a type writer and breaking it to pecies.... Cuz there is nt a backspace
    LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. could you turn word verification off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yu r hand must have been tired. I can't even type a paragraph before getting tired. *sigh* I useless. *sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob* oh well! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL these comments are funny. haha i noticed something . . . . BRIGHT GREEN <<< GREEN hahahahahhahaah sorry. i find that this post ummm interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger