Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closing ceremony

The closing ceremony is finally over. It is now around 11:00 PM. There were performances by Avril Lavigne, Hedley, and others too. I loved the mime part at the beginning. Well, I'm going to miss the Olympics. The golden goal by Sydney Crosby was exciting too. I guess, that's all. Not much to say. Probably because it's 11:00 PM and I'm tired. My mind is wiped out from working on the speech. My speech is 3:25 seconds. It was originally 3:40 long. It's hard to cut things out, but, it's done. Okay! Time to sleep. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Avril came out!!! She hasn't performed for so long! Don't forget the perfomance of Michael Buble!! I also loved the mime part!! The hockey game today was so intense that I practically screamed when it was a tie breaker, cause over time. Im so happy that i'm finally done my speech (: FYI, i finished at 11:00. pretty good eh? seeing how I just started this afternoon. I was busy.. XP My speech was originally 5:40 mins long. I cut it, so now it's 3:29...yes, 3:29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL same i'm gunna miss the olympics too. Now we are not as connected as a country anymore. And i like watching curling too!!! so cool. And o yeah my speech is about 2:50 long.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger