Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekly Recommendation: Week 14

Hello, my friend is back. I shall not introduce him. I'm too lazy. His name is Richie by the way. Short for Richard. Anyways, I'll hand the keyboard over to him now.

K so I did the Chasing Cars one like 7 weeks back or whenever, and well I'm here to do another one.

Um, for this week I'm going to do a song by Oasis, though I'm 100% sure no one will like it. It's Champagne Supernova, and it's 7 minutes long. Um.... it was only released in the US as a single and I think it's played on the radio. Sometimes

But anyways, it's epic so yeah.


youtube.com/searchitupyourself k?


Lyrics:


Lyrics. Obviously.


Well yeah

but seriously if you really want a song you'll like, then go listen to On My Own by Hedley.

Well, it's back to me, Oscar, and that was a random way to end the year. How nice. Have a good life, everybody. I'll possibly see you school next year.

GOODBYE!!

Signed-Oscar

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger