Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The concert

So, about a month ago, I went to a Muse concert (big surprise right?). I used a dollar. You know what for? I gave it to my friend for guessing the first 4 songs right. I knew for sure that that the first 2 songs were Uprising and Resistance, but then he even guessed New Born and Map of the Problematique. Anyways, the concert was still pretty good. Their support was the Silversun Pickups. Ugh...I wish I brought my camera. Anyways, that's all.

UGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST A DOLLAR! HE ACTUALLY GUESSED THE FIRST 4 SONGS RIGHT? IMPOSSIBLE!

Wait, I'm still typing? Whoops! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, but you gained $61.55 in the process because you got to go for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got owned so badly but i know how its feels so its ok oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I never though you went to concerts :OOOOO
    you went for free? how?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! You're so lucky. You got to got to a concert. I wish i could go..

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sobs in dark corner* D: lucky !!!!!!!!! ):
    i dislike u. ): i couldn't go cuz it was on a SCHOOL NIGHT -_-

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger