Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lest We Forget

HI!!! Since we are moving into the month November, I am making a post about remembrance day. It's also one of the requirements of this month. So, I will talk about the battle of Vimy Ridge. I saw the pictures in the link that Mr. Gould posted. They were of soldiers fighting. Some even died! It's amazing what people will go through to keep the peace in the world, and it's terrible that people decide to create a war. It's sad that people will try to kill others. The people in war were sleeping in these tiny wooden beds..it looked terrible. We remember why we are free. We remember how these people put themselves through a living nightmare so everyone else can be happy. They put their lives on the line, and I'll we can do is remember those who died for 2 minutes. If this is all we can do, then we should do it, because WWI lasted for years, and we think about them for 2 minutes. If you don't, then you don't care about your peace in this world. I guess that's all I have to say. Since today is already the 28th, I will probably make my other post tomorrow. Blogger out! Ugh...that sounded so cheesy. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger