Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Personal Favourites

HELLO! Welcome to a new post at Osc's Odd Blog, brought to you by OSC Project Inc.! Give them a round of applause! *clap clap clap* Alright, that's enough. So, today I will be talking about my personal favourites and dislikes. *clap clap clap* Alright, enough clapping, you're too kind. Now, I have been sort of talking about that kind of stuff on my profile. *clap clap clap* STOP CLAPPING!!! Wait...why did you clap then anyways? Ok...it's time for the audience to leave and go see a therapist or something. So, where was I...ah yes. As I was saying I already kind of talked about it on my profile, but now, I'll go into greater detail. If I don't, it's won't be 200 words long and it wouldn't be a proper post. *audience laughs* HEY! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!!! Anyways, I'll start with something simple... BOOKS! Yes...wait, even better. I'll just list the favourites and then I'll describe them. Here it goes:

Book(s): My favourite is the Harry Potter series. They are always exciting and always has an excellent plot. The best, I would say, is the Deathly Hallows. Why else would people pay $50 just to buy it? It's was so exciting, that I finished the whole book in 3 days! I mean, people run away from school, go on a hunt to find these items and finally, de- wait...I'm not going to tell you anymore. NEXT!

Music: I prefer all sorts of music, but in music groups, my favourites are Linkin Park, and Muse. I'll bet that most of you have never heard of Muse. Am I right? I probably am! My favourite song from Linkin Park is Hit the Floor. For Muse, it's Uprising. Listen to it. IT'S GOOD. I know only 3 other people that have heard of Muse and listens to them (One is Tracy). My dislikes, I won't tell you *cough Justin Bieber cough cough*..a bit of a cold, I'm sorry. Well, I won't tell you because some of you are going to plan to kill me afterwards. Moving on....

Colour: I don't see why I didn't put this first. It's the simplest of course. This one is easy, and no one should be able to object because everyone likes different colours. My favourite colour is orange! My least favourite colour is....brown? I don't know, it's not bad, but least favourite.

I don't really have all that much, but hey, it's matches the to do list at the top of my blog: personal favourites. It works. So, I am done! *clap clap clap* HEY! When did you people come back? I thought the door was locked. Oh well, good bye!

9 comments:

  1. clap
    there
    simple enough
    and
    add other stuff if you want to
    heh heh lolz heres your proof .... happy ?
    thanx i feel special ! srry i had that honey tea ...again awww i hope you get your cold better i have one too * cough cough jonas cough brothers cough suck cough cough* anywayz nice blog :) w8 i think i cough more like ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh jks ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. U
    DONT
    LIKE
    JUSTIN
    BEIBER??? :O
    well..well..well..
    ur just jealous that girls like justin beiber more than they like u.....LMAO
    srry..i just had to write that..D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog. And I do agree that you will get killed afterwards *heh heh heh* Sorry about that...By the way, you sure you don't have H1N1? Just teasing. Interesting blog(and comments).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Harry Potter series too!!!! heh heh

    My favourite books in the series were the Deathly Hallows, the Half-Blood Prince and the Prizoner of Askaban. In my opinion, the Order of Phoenix was the worst.

    ANYWAY....interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dislike u.
    i dislike u very much.
    U HAVE MORE FOLLOWERS THAN MEEE! wahhhhhhwahhhhh
    i had some cookies. 8 to be exact. :)
    nice change btw...... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. You have very amusing posts, thats why I read them. Oh andI hate Harry Potter(well the books do) The movies are awesome but I don't know why the books are not interesting.
    Wonder why eh. Anyways cool blog and write more. CLAP,CLAP,CLAP WHAT A COMMENT FROM xXcr9Xx. lollolololololol

    ReplyDelete
  7. srry im read ur post again uhh read bout ur fave colours . . . ORANGE brings some uhhh thoughts to mind dun cha think ? umm i dunno ... a coat t be exact ? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha srry ok im done hahaha that one slipped . . .

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger