Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

X & Y song covers

Hey everyone. I'm bored, so for fun, I'll show every single cover from the album X & Y. They're all different. Let's see if you can figure out how they work.

Square One

















What If



White Shadows



Fix You



Talk



X & Y



Speed of Sound



A Message



Low



The Hardest Part



Swallowed in the Sea



Twisted Logic



'Til Kingdom Come (I made this on my own. SO PROUD :D)



If you're the first to find out the code, and tell me the code and prove it by saying "I found the code" in the code to my gmail, sam.oscar.liang@gmail.com. Any way of sending it to me will do. If you do that, then I will give you....praise. I'll give you a starting point. Search up the album, X & Y on Wikipedia. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger