Welcome to Oscar's Odd Blog!

Marquee

Posts to come! Possibly

Blank, eh?

Friday, December 11, 2009

My...other camp which was better

Oh look...another camp. Camps make me miserable sometimes...some are better than others....hmm...I believe I need a witty comment here or something to attract your attention. Now...let me see....what is there....*looks at list of witty comments* Ah! here's one that works..."describe how camps make me miserable sometimes" Hmm....seems I already did that....and it doesn't seem witty....let's try something else...*looks again*...here's one that works..."describe endless use of dots"...hmm...ok...we'll try it....hmm....I've just noticed how many dots I've been using...I'm feeling a little dotty eh? Heh heh....not as great as I thought. Ok...now to talk about my camp. It all started on a dark fall night in October...I went over to my camp which was a long drive away. There were the troops (12-16 years old) and the cubs (8-11 years old).We didn't do much that night. We had hot chocolate and went to bed. The next morning, we had breakfast. We had a hike and saw a scout's shop. After that, we went back to our cottage. The troops played Risk for about 3 or 4 hours. We were also trying to make floating lanterns with plastic bags. Most of the bags melted, and one got off the ground a little bit. We had dinner, and we had a campfire. That was about it for the night. The next morning, we didn't do much either. We had our Scout's Own after breakfast. We had lunch after, and the camp was over. Pretty basic, and definitely better than the other camp. I guess that's all. I'll post again later in the month probably. Bye!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger